Phone: (780) 421-9853
Fax: (780) 421-1830
Use of this website
signifies your agreement
Copyright © 2013
Integration Pilates Studio
What to do if you miss a class
- If you are unable to attend your class, please cancel at least 2 hours prior to the class time by going to your online profile and selecting “cancel” on your schedule page, or by contacting the studio.
- You are welcome to make up all classes that you “cancel” this way, prior to the end of the session. If you do not “cancel” 2 hours or more prior to the class you will not be able to make up your class.
- Open spaces for class make-ups can be found on our online schedule or by contacting the studio to check space availability.
- If you miss the first 3 consecutive classes in a session without notifying the studio, you will be removed from the class roster.
- There are some classes that are fully registered. If clients have not arrived within the first 5 minutes of the class, available spots will be offered up to those waiting on a first come, first serve basis.
- For private and semi-private sessions, missed appointments will be charged if notice is not given by 5pm the previous day.
Refunds / Transfers
- If you withdraw from a class/classes prior to the first day of the session, you will receive a refund minus a $20 administration fee.
- If you withdraw from a class/classes after the session starts, you will receive a credit that can be used within 1 year, or you can transfer your remaining classes to an individual of your choice.
- Any future classes that you cannot attend may be transferred to an individual of your choice.
- In the event that you have to withdraw from a class/classes due to medical reasons, please contact the office—each case will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- Please recognize our refund policy. Our instructors are compensated based on class registration. We thank you for respecting this policy. There are no exceptions.
- Payment for all classes, privates, and semi-privates is due upon registration.
- Bulk packages are available for those planning on attending classes on a continuous basis for a year or more.
- Please see our fees page for more details.
- All transactions, online, over the phone, and in person, are processed in Canadian currency.
- 5% GST is applicable to all purchases. Please note where prices are listed with or without GST.
- We accept cash, cheque, Interac, Visa, and MasterCard.
- Online orders of products will be shipped regular mail via Canada Post with additional charges for current postal rates.
- Integration Pilates Studio reserves the right to cancel or combine classes, change teachers or limit enrollment.
- Classes may be cancelled if there is insufficient enrollment.
- We will make every effort to notify you of any cancellations prior to the class start date.
- Also, individual classes may be cancelled for unforeseen reasons; therefore it is essential that you provide us with daytime and evening phone numbers, and an email address on your registration form.
- If an account is inactive (i.e. no private, semi-private, or classes redeemed), the pre-purchased sessions may be resumed if within 12 months of the purchase date. No refunds will be granted.
- Credits for unused classes/sessions are also valid for 12 months only.
Studio Courtesy Rules
Cell Phones—Please turn off your phone prior to attending class.
Perfume—Some individuals are sensitive and / or allergic to artificial scents. Please be mindful when using perfume, especially before a class.
Noise—You are welcome to visit in the office area, but please keep your voice down while classes are in progress.
Punctuality—Our instructors are very mindful of starting and finishing classes on time. As well, they design their classes with a functional warm up for the exercises to follow. Pease make every effort to make it to your class on time.
- All equipment and props are provided at each studio at no additional charge.
- Feel free to bring your own mat if you like.
- We also have a water cooler for your convenience.
Should you have any comments, please feel free to talk to the office staff, leave a message on our voice mail, write us an e-mail or speak to your instructor. We appreciate your comments.